Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stonyfield YoBaby and YoKids Yogurt


A while back I had the opportunity to sample Stonyfield YoBaby and YoToddler yogurt with a few friends and family. My son was the highest critic as they are geared towards his age group, but myself and a few others of all ages tried it as well. I found the texture to be good for both, but I was not TOO fond of the taste. The YoBaby seemed to me a little bit acidic and the YoToddler a little bland. My son, on the other hand, LOVES the YoBaby yogurt (and really, the fact that he loves it is all that matters because it is for him haha) but the YoToddler I had a hard time getting him to eat. Perhaps it was the YoToddler flavor choices he didn't like, because they are more than one basic food item.
My sister and her friends (ages 7-13) tried these as well, and contrary to what was expected, they all loved both the YoBaby and YoToddler yogurts! My sister is VERY firm on the fact that she does not like yogurt at all, but it seemed like she just couldn't get enough of the YoBaby and YoToddler yogurts! Perhaps the reason I did not like them was that I have never been too fond of yogurt, but the fact that my sister even liked them speaks volumes to me! I am always searching for healthy foods to feed my picky son and I know my mom is always on the lookout for healthy foods my sister will eat, so this was a gem of a find! Now, Stonyfield YoBaby and YoToddler yogurt is rather costly, but it is organic and packed full of nutrition and is something my son enjoys to eat, so this is one of those things I don't mind spending a little bit extra on occasionally so that I know I am feeding my son something that will help him to grow big and strong.
YoBaby and YoToddler is available in most any grocery store and mass retailer that includes a grocery section. Stonyfield also has a YoKids option for bigger kids who want more exciting flavors. Another thing I love about this yogurt is the container; they double for the most adorable planters (see post here)!

If you have tried any of the Stonyfield Baby-Kids products, I would love to hear your review, so please feel free to post it in the comments!


Disclaimer: This opportunity was provided to me by Green Moms Meet, a product review site, and Stonyfield, and I received free samples for myself and my moms to review as well as some other free products as a thank-you gift for hosting and reviewing! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the parties who gave me this opportunity.

If you would like to learn more about becoming a Green Moms Meet Mom Ambassador like me, go to greenmomsmeet.com and let them know that Alyssa Darby (username: mokalyssamd@aol.com) sent you! (This party was hosted on March 23, 2012.)

No comments:

Post a Comment