Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas-Design Dial Hand Soap Review


Do you use Dial hand soap? Check out the Christmas-design foaming hand soaps! They are so cute! I was sightly disappointed that the scent was just the regular berry scent and was hoping for a holiday scent like peppermint and fresh snow, but they still smell good and they look great around my house! Now when people come over, our bathroom looks festive and we even stuck one by our sink for convenience and a wintry touch! But wait! You don't have to get the Christmas designs because Dial has other handsoap designed bottles available! I am hoping for some cute ones for Valentine's Day and Easter! These were a hit at my house! The Christmas designs this year were a snowman, Santa, candy cane and Christmas trees! I am looking forward to seeing what designs come our next! Keep an eye out in your local store and check out their Facebook page!
Dial handsoap is a #1 doctor-recommended antibacterial foaming soap and kills 99.99% of germs you you can rest assured that your hands are clean and bacteria free. Each has Dial's berry scent and a great pump that gives you just the right amount. Their formula is gentle on skin while it does a great job washing and leaves your hands fresh.
Where will you put your foaming Dial hand soap?



Disclaimer: I am a Purex Insider and received a free product for my review! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the party who gave me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment