Monday, September 10, 2012

Glade Expressions Review



From BzzAgent, I was able to try out the new Glade Expressions collection of home fragrances! Glade Expressions is stronger than the cheapo fragrances and helps to eliminate bad odors in your home! They come in sprays and an adorable oil diffuser. I keep the diffuser in my kitchen, which connects to most every room in the lower part of our house, and I keep the sprays in each of the bathrooms and our house always stays smelling great in spite of having a kitten and toddler running around stinking up the place! Our house is inviting when people come in and the fragrances are not overwhelming like some can be and they don't bother my allergies. My husband LOVES to have fragrances all over the house, so this is GREAT for me. I have stocked up on Glade Expressions...you should see my closet...so I will not run out for a while! I love these! My only complaint is that they got rid of my favorite scents pretty quickly at the stores by me and I would like to see those scents and others back.
For a limited time, print this $4 coupon for the diffuser starter kit (about $5.98 at Target...pair with the $1 Target coupon for Glade products) and this $2 coupon for the spray starter kit (about $2.98 at Target...pair with the $1 Target coupon for Glade products to try free!)


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and received a free product for my review! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the party who gave me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment