Monday, September 10, 2012

UNREAL(TM) Candy Review



As a BzzAgent, I recently had the ooportunity to try the new UNREAL(TM) Candy. Have you seen those in your stores? I have noticed them now at all of our drug stores (Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS.) You may have seen me post some deals to try them free at CVS. If you were able to try them, I would love your feedback!
My take on UNREAL(TM) Candy is that it tastes a lot like Nestle chocolate and is pretty good! You can't tell that it is missing any unhealthy ingredients, which I love. The texture was pretty smooth and I really enjoyed the candies as did my son and husband. BzzAgent only gave us one free candy to try, the candy coated chocolates, but we got some other deals to try out more like the peanut butter cups and one of the nougat bars. I cannot say that I had a favorite as I would usually say the peanut butter cups but they melted in the hot car haha. I really enjoyed being able to feed my family chocolate without having to worry too much about all the additives. Even the colors for the candy coated chocolates were natural!


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and received a free product for my review! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the party who gave me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment