Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kashi® TLC® Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bar

Kashi® TLC® Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars are great; they are healthy AND yummy! These granola bars have 7 whole grains, 7 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein, and contain no artificial preservatives. These tasty treats are made with granola, peanuts, peanut butter, and rich dark chocolate with fruit mixed in! I am already a fan of any peanut butter and chocolate combination, but these were seriously awesome! These bars are chewy yet crunchy and sweet like dessert (just like a good granola bar should be.) If you are planning an "eat healthier" New Years resolution, start with Kashi® products like the Kashi® TLC® Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars and you can be healthier without sacrificing taste! These granola bars make great snacks and are so sweet they can replace dessert. My 1-year-old tried some and he just loved it! I was surprised when he scarfed down half of a bar all by himself! I was able to sample these with some moms and their children thanks to Green Moms Meet and Kashi® and my moms loved them too and gave them great reviews! Even the teenager present thought they were great and she would bring them to school for lunch (she even mentioned that her younger brother would love them.) Had they known better, my samplers wouldn't have guessed this treat was actually healthy! Although retail price is more than I personally would pay for a snack bar, you can find these on sale all the time and there is generally no shortage of coupons that you can find on the Kashi® Facebook page or website to make these delicious treats affordable. Kashi® is a family-friendly company that seeks to provide wholesome, tasty, family (and kid-) friendly food such as these granola bars!

Go check out my Youtube video for Kashi® and Green Moms Meet!














Disclaimer: This opportunity was provided to me by Green Moms Meet, a product review site, and Kashi®, and I received free samples for myself and my moms to review as well as some other free Kashi® products as a thank-you gift for hosting and reviewing! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the parties who gave me this opportunity.

If you would like to learn more about becoming a Green Moms Meet Mom Ambassador like me, go to greenmomsmeet.com and let them know that Alyssa Darby (username: mokalyssamd@aol.com) sent you! (This party was hosted on September 24, 2011.)

No comments:

Post a Comment