Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SLEEP NUMBER®

Today I went to a SLEEP NUMBER® store and was able to get my sleep number! I found out that my sleep number is 30 on a scale of 0 to 100 (100 being the firmest setting.) I also found out that fixing your sleep number really does help to relieve pressure on your lower back and other areas where excess pressure causes discomfort. I never used to think it made much of a difference; most of the beds I have had/slept on though were too firm or too soft. The difference was incredible!

Disclaimer: This opportunity was provided to me by Smiley360, a product review site, and I will be receiving points and a free SLEEP NUMBER® travel pillow for my review! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the parties who gave me this opportunity.

Follow this link to find more about the SLEEP NUMBER® mission: http://smiley360.com/175707.cfm
If you would like to sign up for Smiley360 and have the opportunity to test and review products, go here! (Posted on 9/29/11.)

1 comment: